Terms and Conditions
|| means ABC Internet Limited, of your address
||means any company or person who has requested to use the Services.
||means any agreement between the parties which expressly or impliedly incorporates these Terms and Conditions as the context demands.
||means the installation fee, monthly fee and other charges in respect of the Services published from time to time by ABC.
||means the services as described in the Agreement, Internet access, virtual web hosting, dedicated server hosting, hardware supply, and services offered by ABC as the context requires.
1. In consideration for payment of the Fees, ABC agrees to provide the Services to the Customer. The Customer
shall pay the Fees and all applicable taxes and tariffs relating to its use of the Services. ABC will invoice
the Customer by electronic mail, post or facsimile transmission. Payment is due at presentation for the full
invoiced amount. If the Customer does not pay before the invoice due date, a late payment charge of 1.5% per month
will be due and payable with respect to the outstanding balance and ABC will be entitled to terminate this
Agreement and/or the provision of any of the Services to the Customer.
2. All hosting plans have a set allotment of Traffic/Bandwidth available for use. Any traffic usage that is over the the
limit of the monthly allotment will be charged according to the terms that is set forth in the order form. Unused traffic
may not be carried over to the following month.
3. The Customer is responsible for and must provide all equipment necessary to access the Services and must comply at
all times with ABC's requirements as regards mode of access and/or use of the Services.
4. The Customer shall be entirely responsible for all use of the Services and agrees to indemnify ABC against
all and any liability arising, directly or indirectly, and in any jurisdiction, out of the use of the Services. The
Customer agrees to abide by all applicable laws (whether of Hong Kong or of any relevant jurisdiction) relating to the
use of the Services, in particular, but without limitation, the Customer shall not access or publish any matter which
violates any laws (whether of Hong Kong or of any relevant jurisdiction) and warrants that its use of the Services
does and shall not, directly or indirectly, infringe any third party's intellectual property rights in any jurisdiction.
5. The Customer expressly agrees that use of the Services is at the Customer's sole risk and that the entire risk as
to the quality and performance of the Services is with the Customer. Neither ABC nor any or its directors,
employees or agents warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error free, or give any warranty as to the
results to be obtained from use of the Services. In no event will ABC or its directors, employees or agents
be liable to the Customer for any damage, (including, but without limitation, special, incidental, or consequential
damage) arising from the use of, or inability to use (for whatever reason), the Services, including but not limited to
damages resulting from loss of data or loss of profits but not including death or personal injury due to the negligence
of ABC, its directors, employees or agents.
6. Any Internet Protocol address(es) allocated by ABC to the Customer, remain(s) the property of ABC.
The Customer undertakes not to advertise, or otherwise to broadcast, such address(es) upon termination of the Services
or the Agreement, nor to use the word "ABC" in any way as a business or company name or trade mark.
7. If the Customer is in breach of any of the terms of the Agreement, ABC may, at its sole discretion, either
suspend the Customer's access to and use of any of the Services until such breach is remedied or terminate the
Agreement and the Customer's access to and use of any of the Services. Reinstatement will be at the sole option of
ABC and upon such terms and conditions as it shall determine.
8. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid the other provisions shall remain in full force and
effect. All obligations and restrictions on the Customer under this Agreement will survive the termination of this
Agreement and/or the termination of the provision of any of the Services. No waiver by either party of a breach of
any provision of this Agreement, non delay or omission to exercise any right, shall constitute a waiver of any other
breach or default by the other party.
9. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. ABC.Net extends an unconditional money-back guarantee to Client during the
first thirty (30) calendar days of the Initial Term (?0-Day Guarantee?. The 30-Day Guarantee is only available
on Plans with a 3 month Initial Term and shall begin upon completion of the setup of Client’s Plan. In order to
avail itself of the 30-Day Guarantee, Client must notify ABC.Net by faxing a request with an authorized
signature to 29977800. Upon receipt, all Services shall be terminated and any fees paid shall promptly be credited
to the Clients credit card or returned by check.
10. Unless otherwise agreed in writing and signed by both parties, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement
between the parties. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Hong Kong and the parties hereby submit to the
non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.